bə-lō'nē mō'gəls(n.pl.) 1. A group of drinkers with a shredding problem. 2. The combination of snow, booze, and metal.

4.14.2009

None More Blacker - Featuring Power Seen (Teasers)

None More Blacker would not be the snow adventure it will be without Boloney Moguls' Mid-Atlantic moron often behind the camera and on the bus. From his award-winning competition victory at SkiLiberty to his near-death experience at Snowbird, last season's Seen was knighted the title of "Power."



Full disclosure: I am the operator here and the lead editor on NMB. Much self-restraint was required to not make me look amazing at all things that I do. Okay, that's a lie. It would be a great challenge to actually make me look like I know what I'm doing. As Dong Stül said: "He's the sketchiest rider I've ever seen."

No comments: