bə-lō'nē mō'gəls(n.pl.) 1. A group of drinkers with a shredding problem. 2. The combination of snow, booze, and metal.

9.23.2009

Retro Snow and Beer Runs (WWS)

This video from 1983 cannot be described with words. It is from the hit "Apocalypse Snow." Just watch it.



Further, I thought it was a good idea to get drafted into a 193 mile relay race on Friday. Yes, this Friday. The Ragnar Relay sounds gnarly. 12 runners, 36 legs, 3 legs per runner. 24 hours or so of running. Start 9AM Friday in Cumberland, MD. Finish sometime Saturday at RFK stadium in D.C. My team is known only as "Beer Run." I like the sounds of that and I hope to live up to their expectations.

Ragnar is awesome. Ragnar was a 9th century Norse King. He was a pirate, a raider, a conqueror, an explorer, and a wild man. I like the sounds of that.

Stay tuned to this blog for updates from the race.

No comments: