bə-lō'nē mō'gəls(n.pl.) 1. A group of drinkers with a shredding problem. 2. The combination of snow, booze, and metal.

2.23.2009

Boloney Moguls Takes First Place (Boloney WINS BIG)

Boloney Moguls has officially gone full pro with their first win in a major competition. No, not the half-pipe. Not the DEW Tour. Not the X-Games.

Of course, I mean the 80s weekend fashion comp at Liberty Hill in Southern PA. Power Seen showed those mid-Atlantic posers how to shred, in style.

*Switching to First Person*

So Pukey and I headed down to the epic shred-fest that is Liberty for a day of fun and shenanigans. Not long after arrival people kept commenting on my awesome onesie - an outfit I often wear. After discovering it was "80s weekend" and they were having a competition I scoffed. As the 10th kid went "whoa great outfit, you're entering the comp right," I mocked him, and then he said "but you could win $200!"

I immediately responded, "What, what, what!!!" Pointed my board down the hill and went straight to the tent. I walked up to the judge in my sweet gear and stated, "Where do I collect my prize."

The rest is difficult to explain: I mostly blacked out but there was a lot of free style walking, pelvic thrusts, and the dead fish came out. Videos are embedded below. Regardless, Boloney Moguls has now won big in this premiere event of the mid-Atlantic and will have to be taken seriously. Skiing is serious business.

UPDATE
: Head over to www.skiliberty.com and you may see my sweet mugshot. If they take it down, don't worry, here's a screen grab:







No comments: